Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It All Started with a Lima Bean

It All Started With a Lima Bean (Intertwined Hearts, #1)It All Started With a Lima Bean by Kimi Flores
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, this has got to be one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. It has made me laugh cry and then laugh some more.

I was given this book in preparation for an ARC from this series and o boy was I surprised. This was so sweetly romantic I loved it.
This is a story that starts out sad but ends greatly.
Caleb is a single father who loses his wife and is struggling to get his life together for the sake of his daughter, Abby is a woman who has had a little trouble with men growing up. Madison is the cutest daughter ever.
This story has family,friends and love, life and a little bit of drama all rolled into a sweet story.
Can't wait till the next installment...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment