Saturday, May 31, 2014

Carnal Desire Review


Read from May 29 to 30, 2014

Before I start my review let me first say O Angel...

Ok I was given this book in exchange for a review

What can I say outside of I love Angel and Ink and Prez and Ice and ok ok you can gather that I love them all :)

This starts off right when the last one ended and it was a page turner right out the gate. Eve is on the plane heading home to her baby girl and Angel is in the bed recovering from being shot and Satan(insert growl here LOL) is on the plane following Eve home. This was so amazing and held me from beginning until the end.

I loved getting a bit of everyone's perspective in this book, reading what they were all thinking during different times was very helpful, the addiction of Elle was awesome and I am hoping that her and Ink's story is in the works...(Fingers crossed)

Again I loved it and can't wait for more

No comments:

Post a Comment